A singing heart

What great news I've carried in my heart this morning.

First, a wonderful friend experienced a true blessing and huge affirmation from our Regional Committee on Ministry. When she got home last night, she was greeted by her beautiful, loving dog, C. In the greeting, the spontaneous and unconditional happiness dogs apparently feel when we walk in the door, she began to laugh. And then she found herself walking around the whole house, laughing ~ in pure delight, open to the joy at the very heart of God. Wow.

And then my husband calls to give me more good news. I didn't ask if I could post about it, so I won't, but suffice it to say that he received a HUGE compliment from the powers-that-be at his university, along with an assignment that speaks of their trust and high regard for him. Again, what joy to be so well respected. Wow.

My heart is singing today.

Comments

Jan said…
I feel like my heart is answering yours in joy. Thank you for sharing, Katherine. Praise the Lord for such blessings!
Rev SS said…
Congrats to your friend and your husband. Singing with you.
Jennifer said…
Hooray for those with cause for rejoicing and those who rejoice with them!
Carolyn said…
Congratulations to D. Sooo happy for you both!

Popular posts from this blog

"The Bible does not close discussions; it seeks to open them"

Returning?

Mother's Day...and Children Everywhere, It Seems!