A Little Update

Thanks, Purple. Yes, I'm feeling better. Took until Thursday mid-day, but that Z-pac of antibiotics has done the trick! I worked all day yesterday (a wonderful experience!), and then D and I drove way north to visit some friends who have moved. The drive included a very interesting conversation (see post below). Took about an hour and 15 minutes, so we got there, had a wonderful Korean dinner, great conversation, D had another losing game of chess with one of their boys, and then we left. Our host arrives at his work at 5:00 a.m. everyday, including Saturday, so we didn't want to linger. Plus, D and I were both tired. But oh my goodness, it was good to see these friends. They are exceptional people, I think. Both are kind (the kindness that arises from the heart), deeply interesting (deep thinkers and feelers), generous, and, I think, well integrated. D and I always come away from a visit with them feeling good.

Anyway, that was my first day of feeling better, and it was long. This morning, though, I'm still not coughing, so I'm grateful.

Lovely Passionate Feminist is here, down from Small City to the North and her life at the university. She's still asleep at the moment, but D and I are eager for the day with her. She is simply a TOTAL DELIGHT!

What are YOU up to this wonderful Saturday?

Comments

Jennifer said…
So glad you're felling better, Katherine!
Your thoughtful post below and this one are great to read.
Hooray for healing!
Jan said…
I am so glad you are better!

Popular posts from this blog

"The Bible does not close discussions; it seeks to open them"

Returning?

Mother's Day...and Children Everywhere, It Seems!