I've been tagged by Jan for a meme. Thanks, Jan, and I hope Dolly turns out to be pretty tame there in South Texas. Here are the rules:
a. List these rules on your blog.
b. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.
1. My husband and I honeymooned in Frederickberg, Texas. The place we stayed wasn't very nice. He LOVED the museum there--something about WW2, I forget exactly. I consider our "real" honeymoon to be our trip to the Canadian Rockies. We both enjoyed that.
2. When I was 17 I wrote an article for "Employer of the Year." My boss, John S., won based on my little essay.
3. I had a strange experience 3 days ago. As I was driving home from church I felt a strong calling to become a 2nd grade teacher. I'm still "processing" that one.
4. I lived in Plano, Texas for a number of years. Never again.
5. I was a switchboard operator for an electronics manufacturing company in my last year of high school. "Continental Telephone Electronics, may I help you?" Stayed there and took my first two years of college at night school.
6. My sister is Controller of her company in Greenville, South Carolina. She's amazing.
7. I played "Baby Elephant Walk" on the piano in 4th grade for my school's talent show. I remember thinking I was a real 'hit'!
c. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
Mompriest of Seeking Authentic Voice
Sabrina at Rev SS
Kate at Prairie Light
Diane at Faith in Community
Kathy at My Heart Leaps
Steve at Beyond Assumptions
Jiff at An Orientation of Heart