Thursday, July 9, 2009

A President Who Represents Us Well

I just need to say what a good feeling I get when I see President Obama on television...in Russia, in Italy, meeting with all these other world leaders. Here is a man who I really feel represents the best things about America.

Who knows...perhaps some big scandal will befall him before his first term is over and I'll have to eat these words. Power can corrupt the best of us, I know. But I'm betting/hoping not.

And for now, WOW, I feel like we as Americans can finally hold our heads up high because someone of his high caliber is out there for us on the world stage. He handles himself so well. He listens to others. And when he speaks it's intelligible.

Ahhh, what a relief.

4 comments:

mompriest said...

yes....

Jennifer said...

No scandals...I'm hopeful, too.

Jan said...

I think it's hopeful, but sadly my husband does not.

Rev SS said...

AMEN!